Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is an American party, about celebrating the Day of the dead.
Spanish people don't use to celebrate it, but some teenagers do it.
It's on 31st of October.
For example little children ask for candies to their neighbors.


These night I went to a party in ''Olivares'' with all my friends. Look at the photo of the place!


Everyone were dress up!It was so cool hahaha!
It was my first time that I went to a party like this, I had a really good time and I want to repeat!


As you can see the place was scary, dark and animated!
Also performed several rock bands and everyone was dancing and singing all the night.




Halloween was perfect!




"...This is Halloween, everybody make a scene  
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

It´s our town, everybody screm
In this town of Halloween
I am the one hiding under your bed..."      

Jack Skellington. (Nightmare before christmas)
 Marilyn Manson " This is halloween".

1 comment: